Store operations - Area Manager
Duration: 12 months, pay between: £44k - £55k
Under the guidance of our Store Operations Team Lead, the individual will support the execution of day-to-day in-store activities for UK. This includes working closely with Big box and other Consumer Electronics and Specialty Retailers on a variety of activities designed to drive store level sell out of Hardware, generate actionable consumer insights and build partner advocacy.
In partnership with Hardware Marketing team the individual will support fixture strategy and operations within our third party retail partners from installation roll out to in-life management.
- Manage specific executional activities of day-to-day store operations in UK and EMEA.
- Support the successful implementation and ongoing management of customer programs product launches and fixture operations (placement, roll out in-life management)
- Partner with the Team Lead and the regional and in-country leadership team, you will help build an outstanding portfolio that consistently meets exceptional standards through creating and managing processes, systems and tools.
- Analyze data across merchants, products, promotions and other variables to optimise performance.
- experience in retail
- high analytical skills
- ideally background in hardware/tech company
- good communications skills
- ability to execute plans/strategy
- Background in Retail, Operations or Consulting.
- Strong analytical skills (AB analysis, ROI, job costing, etc)
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Background in Retail Operations (FMCG, CE, Carrier)
- Background in Business Intelligence.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Retail systems or big data.