Seeking an Operations Analyst for its Global SMB Publisher Team. Our mission is to bring highly targeted, quality ads to publishers around the world.
- Integral role in all of budgeting, planning, and other operations.
- Work with sales teams to track revenue of clients, building sales forecasts, improving sales processes.
- Support the sales team with weekly and monthly reporting and ad hoc quantitative analyses on sales performance.
- Partner with sales teams in Menlo Park, London and Singapore.
- Work with head of business on setting sales quotas for each quarter, conducting analyses on sales team performance, and driving operational excellence in the sales organization by improving efficiency, removing obstacles, or improving processes.
- Work independently and manage your own projects while taking input from leadership.
- 2+ years in quantitative / analytical role.
- History of building complex models in Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets.
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in analytical / quantitative field (e.g.,economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, stats, etc.)