Aquent's Fortune500 client in Northbrook, IL is looking for an Operations Analyst to fulfill a 12 month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with strong potential to extend beyond.
The Campaign Targeting - Operations Analyst will be responsible for executing data pulls and validations and mail merges for PBM mandatory mailings to help consumers understand their prescription benefit changes and make the appropriate changes per their plan design.
These communication campaigns are specific to our clients and the segmentation, targeting and prescription plan information must be accurate.
This is a role that combines business and technical skills and
will be reporting to a Manager within the Enterprise Analytics-Campaign Targeting team where the
Analyst is expected to develop an understanding of our database systems, required intake materials, targeting code, and operational print processes.
The position requires database marketing/direct marketing experience, technical (SQL programming or SAS) expertise, MS Access,
an ability to deliver within tight timelines and a keen analytic mind with a passion for solving challenging technical and database issues.
• Support communication campaign activity by generating mailing lists based on recent prescription claim and geo-demographic data and performing mail merges.
• Handle multiple projects of varied complexity simultaneously.
• Computer Science or Information Systems bachelor’s degree. In lieu of these, related experience with structured SQL or programming background can also be considered.
• Direct marketing or database marketing experience a plus
• Minimum three years of technical experience including analyzing data from multiple sources and platforms.
• Full understanding of relational databases and experience with data manipulation, data conversion, query generation, import and export processes, report generation, macros and front end menus or forms in Access or SQL is required. Comparable knowledge in SAS or SQL is also acceptable.
• Experience in business analysis, regression testing, operations and/or project management, and customer service helpful.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
• Proven ability to complete projects independently and on time.
• Ability to think critically and to multitask with timely follow through.
• Self Starter. Ability to work without supervision on projects.