Our client is looking for UX Copywriter. This is an on-site 6 months assignment with benefits - 401k, Medical & Dental.
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
We’re looking for a user experience writer to partner with brand, UX, marketing, and development teams to plan and write style guides and documentation that facilitate a consistent brand experience across all digital touchpoints.
Your Skill Set:
You’re versatile and passionate about cross-functional collaboration. Have a solid grasp how a design system works. Can craft concise, simple, actionable guidance for the designers, developers, strategists, architects and marketers who bring design systems to life. Able to plan and write style and interaction guides that result in experiences infused with our brand.
You apply consistent standards and elevate the quality of our work; have a passion for both the overall strategy and small details; understand design thinking and user experience and are self-directed enough to thrive in a flat, fast-moving environment.
· Collaborate with designers, strategists, product marketers and developers to craft content that supports the understanding, adoption and usability of a digital design system
· Create engaging and clear content aligned with our brand and tone of voice
· Document and add finesse to UX language conventions and patterns
· Use data, research, and user feedback to evaluate the impact of content on the overall user experience, and use it to evolve
· Adopt and extend the content standards for our consumer, institutional, and international websites to maintain a consistent, on-brand voice for our digital platforms
· Ask questions
· Advocate for the end user experience
· Skillfully give and receive feedback
· 5+ years working with content for digital experiences
· Effective time management skills
· Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, content strategy, user education, direct or transactional emails, or style.
· Design experience is a plus
· Experience with Investing and Investment products
· Experience with Agile/Lean development methodologies
· Experience working with content management systems