Our valued Fortune 500 financial service and credit card client is in need of a Online/E-Commerce Marketing Product Manager to share their talents on a new exciting Small Business financial loan product. This role is onsite in the financial district of NYC, 6 months with opportunity to extend, 40 hours a week.
This global client is giving small business a new option for loan financing. Launched in 2016, this online, invitation-only product provides loan approval decisions in just minutes and provides a short-term financing solution specifically to help small and midsized businesses better manage their cash flow.
What You Will Do:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Product Management, you will be both ‘tactical’ and ‘strategic’. As a liaison and point person for Sales/Field Organization, you will develop and executive new compelling and impactful client service communications targeted toward Small Business customers interested in enrolling in this new Loan Product. These ‘communications’ include Sales Collateral, Landing Page communication and offers, Direct Mail, Customer Emails, Training Communications for Customer Care Professionals.
- Support the team in driving the product through the test, learn & iterate lifecycle. This would include the gathering of customer insights and the creation of authentic user stories, the creation of compelling business cases to influence successful prioritization of investment funds, product management and product roadmap formulation.
- Create clarity for Product Development & Operations, Marketing, Sales, Risk and Technology Implementation in articulating the needs to buyers and suppliers.
- Larger, more strategic responsibilities include partner management, field strategy and marketing strategy. Participate in cross-functional teams to design and deliver enhancements to the online loan product with speed and agility. Work closely with operations to ensure flawless execution payment, fulfillment and risk actions.
- Continuously assess competitor offerings in market place and develop plans to differentiate product offering.
- You will also execute Creative Submissions through tools such as (Meridian, RASC, CTC), and other ad-hoc support such as portfolio analysis and/or presentation development.
What You Will Need:
- 4 year college BA/BS degree, Masters Degree a plus
- Experience with a new marketing product launch within the financial service industry a must
- The ability to be nimble and flexible in matrix environment is essential
- Understanding of small business lending, in particular, invoice-based financing options. Understanding of small business payment product buying/decision making triggers and experience of creating strategies to respond to them.
- B2B experience, preferably with product management expertise.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and influencing skills; with demonstrated instances of gaining buy-in for product strategies.
- Track record of solving problems and implementing solutions in a highly matrixed business environment.
- Strong customer focus; the ability to view issues from a customer lens. Strategic thinker and self-starter with strong problem solving, analytical and decision making skills .
- Ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and develop recommendations to influence senior leadership.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and proven ability to communicate effectively to audiences with varied backgrounds.
- MS Office, PowerPoint, Meridian and RASC Software
- Experience with budget software such as ACU, SQP, OPEX
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.