Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for an Online Video Project Manager to work a long-term assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
- This individual will work directly with agency and internal partners to project manage the development of video content for the eCommerce website
- Identify video content needs, oversee the process from concept to completion and manage budget requirements
- The Online Video EP will be responsible for ensuring the end product meets company brand standards while also providing great value to the customer.
- This role is focus heavily on the project management side with little-to-no hands on editing or shooting, albeit the ability to do these is helpful
- Qualifies customers via a thorough needs assessment process, help clients identify communication goals, provide updates throughout the project and manage expectations.
- Provide creative direction on production approaches and concepts to meet the project needs
- Manage entire scope: ability to think 'big picture' while maintaining focus on specific details of a production (background action, talent performance, licensing and legal concerns, visual accuracy of shots, etc.)
- MUST be corporate savvy, with strong communication skills particularly in difficult situations
- Experience with video production, execution, development, etc is a MUST (desired: 8-10 years experience)
- AT LEAST 5 years of experience in a major market television station, post production facility, or equivalent corporate video/communication environment
- Technical expertise: ability to proof written scripts, understanding interviews with subject matter experts (SMEs), provide edit direction, and oversee all post-production work.
- Ability to schedule freelance crews, audition on-screen talent and equipment rental, etc. May also include need for managing locations - site surveys, approval & location fees and acquiring necessary permits.
- Must be comfortable with providing direction to both video crew and on-camera talent, including working closely with some "non-professional" talent, typically internal associates.
- Shows initiative/ sound judgment: must be a self-starter who is comfortable managing the varied and complicated aspects of video production in a fast-paced and challenging corporate environment with very little direction.
- Ability to make decisions that impact projects while adhering to pertinent company policies, staying on budget.
- A proven record of project management and ability to work under pressure and deadline
- Excellent people and negotiation skills; ability to work with individuals at all professional levels
- Proven expertise at video production techniques and related technology
- Must be willing to travel