Location: Lake Forest
Duration: 6 months+ (expected to be ongoing)
Support the Online Merchandiser team to effectively merchandise products, services and online campaigns.
- Translate Product Management and Customer Segmentation strategies into appropriate tactics that improve the online shopping experience and product category performance.
- Conduct category optimization deep-dive reviews that result in navigation updates, enhanced attributes, category optimization, and hierarchy changes
- Works cross-functionally with business owners to develop online merchandising solutions: successful multi-channel campaigns, SEO and SEM optimization, and improve product recommendations.
- Works closely with Creative Partners to request and coordinate asset development and campaign integration
- Monitor product category search and related analytics and provide recommendations to improve traffic and performance.
- Conduct research and gap analysis of competitor and related industry websites to assess threats and opportunities.
- 3- 5 years previous Online Merchandising and eCommerce experience
- Experience with campaign/online analytics (Coremetrics/Omniture)
- Experience with campaign optimization methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Adept at prioritization and multitasking
- Proven judgment with ability to understand implications of customer and business issues
- Product aptitude
- Strong systemic thinking and problem solving skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs