HELLO JOB SEEKERS!
I am ALWAYS looking for Marketing talent (Plural) who have experience with Marketing Operations. If you are in the area and looking for a new opportunity with a MARKETING & E-COMMERCE AGENCY, please apply and equip your Aquent profile with all the necessary information. Below is a job description to help you get a better idea of what this role entails. No matter the years' of experience you have, please reach out to me. I will set up a call and evaluate what I have available that would be the perfect fit for you!
• Execute client strategy and tactics needed to meet client revenue, growth and ROI goals
• Responsible for day-to-day affiliate program operations, process and QA
• Complete and analyze all reporting/data to evaluate client and publisher segment performance, and determine areas of opportunity and risk
• Develop and complete weekly spend reports; analyze impact of new partners, reactivated partners, increased commission rates and media placements
• Provide reporting and analysis of Ad hoc projects
• Conduct ongoing analysis, re-forecasting and optimization to deliver on our commitments
• Utilize data to drive analysis and identify areas of risk, opportunity and growth for clients’ affiliate programs
• Focus on relationship building, negotiation, and communication with affiliates to improve performance
• Negotiate, plan, and schedule media placements; provide post recap analyses
• Guide affiliate recruitment and segmentation strategy
• Engage with existing and new affiliates to present new partnerships/media opportunities to achieve goals
• Identify and act on opportunities to broker relationships between your portfolio of clients and publishers to improve performance and profitability
• Perform competitive research and audits
• Create and distribute creative assets and marketing material
• Ensuring best practices are used in account management overall
• Collaborate with Client Services to execute against client objectives
• Participate in weekly client calls and quarterly business reviews and recommendations
• Have understanding of internet marketing and promotional methods such as PPC, SEO, and Loyalty etc.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
HELLO JOB SEEKERS!