This individual will be responsible for developing and executing strategic lead generation marketing plans and social media initiatives to foster growth and revenue. Candidate will be responsible for writing internal and external communications and supporting marketing projects as needed. Provides proactive recommendations and ideas to continually develop, enhance, grow and generate revenue from marketing activities to successfully contribute to the bottom line.
• Email campaigns – Manage and recommend testing strategies to generate leads from various sources. Responsible for: copywriting, deployment management using internal and/or external providers, tracking and testing recommendations based on results
• Social Media – Engage and grow social media presence for several social media properties. Includes active monitoring to respond, promote and grow social media community. Requires the skills to fully embrace new and existing technologies and platforms to implement a solid strategic social media plan. In addition, ability to work with internal or external providers to increase paid and organic visibility with major social media players
• Blogging – Main blogger for one brand. Will be responsible for content development, distribution and promotion to gain followers, increase brand awareness and leverage our value proposition in various media channels
• Conference and trade show planning – Assist in coordinating marketing collateral, mailings and promotional items for company supported shows. Requires printing, mailing, collateral development and execution experience
• Website enhancements - Supports technology, functionality and content for website enhancement initiatives. Requires working knowledge and experience with websites
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Other Skills/Requirements:
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business or Journalism preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years applicable experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Immersed in Web Culture, Social Networking / Social Media experience
• Excellent comprehensive of the written English language
• HTML coding experience a plus but not required
• Experience with blogging platforms such as Wordpress
The ideal candidate works well in a team and independent environment and has demonstrated the following characteristics: Pro-active leadership, Innovative thinking, ability to multi-task, flexible, superior communication skills, detail oriented, results-focused, organized and excellent time management skills.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.