• 3 years experience in online marketing analytics (Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Versatile communicator - able to communicate effectively with the line of business as well as creative teams and technology teams • Advanced knowledge of data analysis, statistics, and modeling
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines; project management skills • Intermediate to advanced Access, Excel and VBA skills
• Financial services or insurance industry experience
• College degree Preferred
• Experience with Omniture SiteCatalyst; Omniture certification a huge plus
• Experience with digital marketing programs such as SEO, SEM, online lead generation, mobile marketing and social media marketing
• Ability to run complex analysis on Oracle databases
• BusinessObjects experience • SAS experience • Advanced degree
The person in this role is responsible for identifying, reporting and analyzing key performance indicators for Genworth’s digital programs.
This includes, but is not limited to
Genworth’s public-facing websites, authenticated servicing websites, and digital programs such as email marketing, mobile, search and social media. Primary Responsibilities:
• Develop insight-based analysis to communicate trends and opportunities to improve digital marketing campaigns and online experiences.
• Partner with Digital Strategy leaders and marketing managers to determine success measures for online strategies.
• Design statistically valid hypothesis tests to optimize online adoption and lead generation. Use techniques such as path analysis, segmentation and campaign attribution.
• Build data models from multiple data sources, accessing Oracle databases using SQL
• Deliver standard and ad-hoc analysis utilizing Omniture SiteCatalyst web metrics reporting.
• Work with appropriate teams to (I've emailed the MSP for rest of job description).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs