My client provides employee reward and recognition, benefits & discounts, concierge services, and innovative employee engagement solutions for large corporates and customers. They are UK's leading provider to financial and professional service firms with a range of innovating and exciting products focusing on rewarding both employees and customers. They provide both employee discount programmes and voluntary benefits across the UK, North America and continental Europe.
They are currently looking for an Online Marketing Executive to proactively manage and take charge of the online marketing and advertising of the vendor partners (leading retailers and brands), with the objective of creating top-notch customer engagement campaigns.
- Proactive management and marketing of leading suppliers and vendors to our existing client users (including proactive and creative ideas to increase client engagement with the portal). Working collaboratively within the Suppliers team to ensure the best promotion of brands to best engage our user clients.
- Responsible for one-to-one working with vendors and suppliers to identify their needs and satisfaction.
- One-to-one working alongside the online content manager to develop and promote the roll-out of the online marketing plan within our client groups and beyond.
- Ensure the timely execution, delivery and reporting of vendor/supplier campaign material within the team with a focus on recommendations for future campaign developments.
- Analysing data to measure and report the success of campaigns.
- Competitor analysis and best practice research projects.
- Working with affiliate marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in customer engagement campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Autonomous working ability
- Ability to manage multiple work streams at the same time and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work confidently with internal and external teams
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Pro-active, confident, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Be a creative thinker and have the ability to suggest new ways to engage with target markets to bring new ideas to the role
- Photoshop skills an advantage – not essential