Talent is responsible for developing campaigns that resonate globally. You will be given a budget and a set of products/applications that you will manage with a focus on ROI. In addition to managing your own campaigns, you will assist the team with overarching campaigns. To be successful in the role, you must be able to influence without authority, multitask, and work at a fast pace.
• Develop promotion strategy to drive maximum revenue, retention, loyalty
• Collaborate with international subsidiaries to develop and deliver cell health turnkey events that meet regional and local business and marketing objectives
• Partner with digital marketing team to create strong social presence across Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
• Track and analyze success metrics to ensure strong ROI
• Drive video strategy including creation of 3-5 videos
• Manage marketing of all Mobile Applications within Cell Story in partnership with business owners
• Coordinate development of educational assets including webinars, cell culture basics
Position to be located in Carslbad, CA
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or in a relevant field.
This position requires at least 2+ years of experience in brand marketing, digital marketing, or marketing communication. The incumbent should have a passion for marketing and have a creative mindset in order to apply refreshed marketing ideas. Life Sciences or Research experience/background a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs