The Online Inventory Specialist assists merchandising/merchandising planning in daily activities needed to run an efficient and profitable business. Major responsibilities include order and price management
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Business & Finance
• Coordinate with brand Order Management Specialist, Production and GIS to create and maintain complete and accurate style and order details in the Order Management System (PROMPT).
• Record all changes communicated by brand production team and/or merchant.
• Manage the monthly receipt reconciliation process to provide an accurate financial record of open orders.
• Complete outstanding purchase order work (i.e. color and size breakdowns, packing details) on a timely basis.
• Track incoming orders to ensure timely delivery and communicate any issues (e.g. late or priority orders) to appropriate contacts (brand production, inventory management, merchants, logistics, DC).
• Initiate process to prioritize orders, as needed.
• Provide cross-functional teams with timely and accurate receipt status, style and delivery changes.
• Maintain accurate regular and markdown online pricing for both shared and exclusive styles.
• Maintain accurate promotional pricing for both shared and exclusive styles.
Managing & Operating Practices
• Share best practices and key learnings across divisions and brands.
Leadership & Employees
• Provide manager with timely feedback on training needs.
• Build and maintain productive relationships with cross-functional teams and brand Order Management Specialists.
• Prioritize and set expectations around key deliverables with cross-functional team and peers.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs