Our client, a major software firm in Palo Alto, is looking for an Online Events Manager to join their team!
• Project management and execution of quarterly online events programs including: webcasts, online forums, and others as determined.
• Project manage speaker engagement.
• Set-up registration web page and manage the invitation process.
• Manage webcast recording with producer.
• Get approval from speaker to ensure alignment with slides and speaking.
• Getting ready for Live Day.
• Reporting data with speakers and portfolio marketing.
• Ensure meeting program deadlines for deliverables including: promotional items, event calendar updating, coordination with speakers for content, scheduling speakers for recordings and live days, campaign tracking, and regular reporting.
• Works closely with Solution Marketing Managers and Online Events Program Manager regarding quarterly program plan, key deliverable timelines, and strategy adjustments.
• Provide insight and recommendations to optimize program to grow attendance, customer satisfaction, and net promoter score.
• Support new projects that become relevant to the America’s marketing strategy, e.g., calendaring, communications and others as assigned.
• 3-5 years of experience in web marketing, online event planning, project management/coordination