The role of the Online Delivery Manager is to plan and deliver new websites and enhancements to existing online products. They will work with product owners and stakeholders to understand the online customer proposition.
They are responsible for project managing the concept development, product definition, user experience deliverables: information architecture and visual design, content production and user acceptance testing. They will work hand in hand with the technical and web production team to ensure the site/service is built to specification and implemented as required.
The team aspire to deliver world class, best of breed online products and features that meet the business and consumer needs. They champion good customer experience, online product development and project management best practices including usability, accessibility, SEO and are a source of expertise that will enhance the online product delivery.
• To co-ordinate project initiation and requirements definition in the initial phases of a product development
• To work closely with the design team and plan the user experience and design activity
• To project manage the delivery of quality user experience and design assets within the agreed timescales
• To work closely with the technical team to ensure the product is built to specification
• To project manage the site/service build, content planning and population and user acceptance phase once the functionality has been delivered into the web production team.
• To be the main point of contact for product delivery and to provide regular updates on the progress of projects
• To develop specialist knowledge of online product development and project management to ensure effective delivery of product quality to agreed plans
• minimum of 4 years experience in a new media environment
• the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamically changing environment
• strong people management and influencing skills
• the ability to move between big picture and a focus on detail
• a quick learner with the ability to project manage different projects at the same time and to troubleshoot when required
• logical and analytical approach to problem solving
• an understanding of the technical issues associated with web products
• An understanding of the agile Would be beneficial but no essential
• Proficiency in MS Word/ Excel/ Project/ Powerpoint/Visio
• Professional Project Management certification/qualification
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs