Our client, a major presence in the Tech Industry, is in need of an Online Copywriter for a one month, full time project.
This is for a short term project basis to write 200-300 web pages. Each page has short copy and writers will be expected to start and finish at least two pages per day, with follow up edits and rework on subsequent days. Prefer experienced online writers with some history in the B to B IT services industry.
Other responsibilities include
-Excellent at online promotional copy with compelling headlines and engaging CTAs
-Lots of experience writing smart-phone friendly copy
-Good understanding of online personas and B to B buyers' journeys, preferably in the IT Services space
- Excellent research skills, both online and offline
- Resourceful, assertive and persistent as these writers will gather information from stakeholders who have very full schedules
- Ability to quickly assess offer material like whitepapers, reports, press releases and videos and effectively pull out compelling details for which to promote through punchy, engaging copy for website banners and tiles
- Ability to take offering and industry information from presentations and brochures, pull out the salient points (with little direction) and translate those into engaging online copy
-Comfortable with short deadlines and copy rework in quick turn-arounds based on stakeholder feedback
- Experience writing for B to B social media, along with media relations experience, would be helpful
- Experience writing to brand and voice guidelines a must; knowledge of AP Style guidelines required
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; comfortable giving and receiving peer reviews
- Comfortable writing copy for multiple topics at one time, on short deadline with copy submissions as frequent as several times per week or as often as daily submissions
- Must uphold the highest standards of honesty and integrity; writers should anticipate random peer audits to ensure copy is original