Our client is a massive entertainment broadcaster renowned for creating a catalogue of great content across various different platforms. Currently going through a digital boom with a new fitness production team, they are looking for a digital content editor to join them on a 12 moth fixed term contract.
As the digital content producer, you should be a dynamic and hands on online specialist who has a passion for fitness and lifestyle in order to drive creative content on their integrated platforms. Therefore, it is essential you have a background in creating content for fitness and lifestyle brands.
You’ll be responsible for writing and creating all fitness content on the website and across multi-platforms, commissioning editorial features and articles, working with a video editor to produce daily video content but most importantly, you’ll be ensuring the content is placed efficiently and strategically across social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
As part of a new team, you’ll be working closely with the Life and Style Editor to ensure the brand content strategy is consistent and thoroughly representative of the fitness and lifestyle community. You should be comfortable coming up with new ideas and concepts in making creative strategy work, as the team are fixated on bringing great ideas to life.
- Experience in producing content for fitness and lifestyle brands
- A self-motivated all rounder; confident writing articles, features and scripts
- Comfortable producing and inspiring shareable, engaging video content
- A creative thinker – someone who enjoys generating new ideas and soloutions
- Digitally Savvy with a strong understanding of social and the impact of audience gathering