Cloud Online Scaled Associate / Business Analyst
As an Online Cloud Partnership Associate, you will help manage both the day-to-day operations of top strategic partners in EMEA region as well as own and drive the x-functional strategic growth initiatives for the respective partner. This will require an end-to-end management of all the moving pieces in the company required to successfully execute the initiative with the partner. From legal, technical, operational, finance and marketing coordination to strategic alignment of efforts across the multiple touch points of the partners with the business.
This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience into the innovation happening in the cloud, all while directly managing and influencing top strategic online partners in EMEA while supporting the additional business growth,
- Stay on top of the EMEA online partnership business, maintaining strict operations while staying nimble with an ability to change course when the situation demands
- Look for ways to innovate and optimize internal and external processes and tools to drive organizational and operational efficiency.
- Maintain trustful and credible relationship with main internal stakeholders and be able to communicate effectively with external partners and prospects.
- Crystalize complex data into simple concepts, marrying your technical and analytical skills with a curiosity and passion for storytelling and marketing.
- Be ready to follow through on the partner’s asks by researching the requirement and communicating the status to the partner at all stages.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Highly organized with the ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects or work streams.
- MBA or Master's degree a plus
- Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent organizational skills.
- A keen interest in technology and knowledge of Cloud as well as the market.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Experience in Management Consulting or in Banking, or equivalent project management experience in a strategy function or line role while having hand-on experience in execution.
- Ability to tailor communications to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Analytical experience in a sales or marketing environment.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor.
- Strategic mindset, strong project management skills, keen business acumen and the ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment on multiple projects with many stakeholders.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on relationship management experience in technology.
- Experience building lasting relationships and a proven ability to meet and exceed goals in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of EMEA technology landscape as well as knowledge of how various cloud technologies (PaaS and IaaS) work together to drive deeper technology adoption.
- Ability to engage with senior C-level business leaders.
- Calm under pressure, ability to juggle multiple priorities and ambiguity.