Based London Paddington
Rate: up to £45,000 per annum
Contract to start ASAP
We’re about to see significant marketing investment in the UK for our large Advertsing platform.
What makes this role interesting?
This is a small, nimble team that leads all marketing efforts for for the group. Therefore we can take new, diverse marketing ideas to market quickly and adopt international best practices with relative ease.
We’re also leading the launch (June) of the Rewards plan in the UK and seeing increased marketing investment.
Daily challenges (activities in key points min. 6 points and please do not use abbreviations)
• Lead the go to market (GTM), execution for the UK with focus on brand marketing
• Own the planning & execution cycle with regular updates (weekly/monthly) and Quarterly planning meetings with all internal stakeholders and external contributors
• Manage agency relationships and engagement inclusive of media/advertising and creative agencies to deliver brand campaigns to achieve set KPIs agreed with the Head of Consumer Marketing
• Assemble GTM materials including clear channel plans with expected performance across a range of paid, owned and earned media channels with a focus on paid activation and close collaboration with the Owned/Earned/Social marketing managers
• Manage key contributors to deliver required information and assets on time, including but not limited to; Design, Analytics, PR and Social teams
• In collaboration with the Analytics team, build and utilise key data and analytics engines to execute with precision using metrics as a guide
• Utilise key research to define the media activation goals and KPIs
• Maintain an active connection with the local subsidiary marketing groups (macroms, Windows business group, Devices teams, Bing Ads marketing (trade), PR, Community management and Sales teams that support Ads), to identify cross-group opportunities
• Collaborate engineering and product teams to ensure product features and release timings are aligned with GTM activation
What would a typical day in the role look like?
Plan campaign initiatives with key media and creative agencies, agree and sign off with management
Project management ensuring each team is fully briefed (written briefing materials) and delivering to agreed deadlines
Setup all campaign tagging/tracking
Implement campaign initiatives and report on performance weekly/monthly
• Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• Proven professional experience in consumer marketing, advertising or technology marketing.
• Experience executing effective ATL/BTL, digital & social campaigns
• Experience writing briefs and managing agency partners
• Budget management experience
• Ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects work streams
• Comfortable using/interpreting data and business insights tools including Power BI (user level), Excel
• Good knowledge of Microsoft and its products is an advantage
• An eagerness to get things done quickly, efficiently and well within agreed deadlines
• Highly motivated and able to work well both as an individual and within a remote team environment
• Ready to contribute to team goals and proactively champion new ideas
• A natural born “connector” both internally and externally with superior communication skills (particularly copywriting)
• Enjoys excellence in execution and attention to detail