My client is a Global Technology Company that is looking for a Online Advertising Solutions Specialist - Northern European market. The role is offered at up to £54 000/annum PAYE pro rate depending on experience. It's a contract is till mid May 2018.
Online advertising has the potential to become the largest growth contributor to the EMEA team. As part of the EMEA Team, you will be primarily responsible for enabling and empowering the sales teams in EMEA in general, and in the PBS UK and Ireland team in particular, to sell and support their partners to maximise the growth in online advertising in both short and long-term. Your primary customers are the internal Partner Business solution sales teams, including senior management, and you will be responsible to support them to execute their strategy.
To do this you will be expected to be a thought leader in online advertising, ideally with particular expertise across online products and its competitors, have a proven track record to work collaboratively with cross-functional and cross-regional groups, are able to articulate a clear vision and to have a track record of fast and efficient execution..
You are expected to work seamlessly with the rest of the EMEA online team and to closely collaborate with internal buy-side teams, your peers in Americas and APAC, the Global Platforms team, the Product Management team and others.
- Provide support to the UKIE sales teams across all verticals to ensure that their publishers are using a suitable and optimised online solution, including support for answering RFPs, so that the sales team can spend more time with their customers
- Gather local market knowledge, partner perspective, and sales vision and work cross functionally to ensure that key UKIE product requirements are represented within the EMEA product requirements for online solutions and to ensure market and sales readiness in UKIE of online solutions launches
- Collaborate with CSI (and other key buy-side stakeholders, where appropriate) so that buy-side sales teams can efficiently sell online solutions and so that opportunities to drive advertising spend to UKIE publishers across all demand sources are maximised and friction is minimised
- Leverage data analysis tools and techniques to develop concrete optimization plans to drive increased revenues across multiple partners
- Empower Partnerships teams by extracting and disseminating best practices, developing and delivering training on new and existing features, coaching and collaborative partner engagements and becoming known as an expert on online in the UKIE markets, both internally and also through external speaking engagements.
- Provide thought leadership and contribute beyond the local market by leading specific projects from time to time across the global team.
- BSc/BA degree with strong academic record, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of project management, sales, consulting or business development
- Ability to understand and contribute to long term strategic vision
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management, both in the sales and product organizations
- Strong presentation skills, excellent abilities for communication and driving decisions as well as proven experience working with others to close complex deals
- Strong experience with publishers and ad networks across ad operations and sales teams within the online advertising market
- Strong analytical ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced ambiguous environment