Aquent's Fortune 25 client is looking for an Online Advertising Production Artist to join their online advertising team, for an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
- This is a highly production-based role in which you will work with a creative team of designers, project managers, copywriters, developers/production, agencies, photographers and other vendors to ensure webpage display banners, mobile/rich media digital ad creative and proofs are delivered with speed, high quality and by deadline.
- Produces and hands-off quality, digital-ready Photoshop layouts for display and rich media advertisements
- Creates organized and formatted Photoshop files using an established naming structure
- Updating of existing templates for the online advertising team
- Create proof PDFs using InDesign templates
- Creates various layouts in all required sizes (300x250, 728x90, 160x600, etc) from approved banner ads using Photoshop templates, while closely following brand standards
- Provide quality assurance and quality standards on creative deliverables
- MUST be able to submit a portfolio link highlighting IAB display, mobile/rich media banner advertising previous experience. Resumes not highlighting online ad banners (300x250s, 160x600, 728x90s will NOT be considered)
- Professional (corporate or agency) experience with HTML, Banner Ads, Flash, Photoshop is highly preferred
- Previous experience in a high-volume production role is a must
- Experience building rotating gifs with still images and/or videos, is a plus
- Keen eye for design, typography and composition
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with animation and AD creator tools such as Celtra, Google Web Designer, Flash, Animate, Adwords is a plus