Our client is seeking a strong Graphic Designer to work in collaboration with Marketing and Project managers and to focus on creating and producing client requested projects. The designer will bring excellent technical skills working within InDesign to be able to make fast and accurate edits to marked up PDF documents, preparing files for print and creating versions of documents from grids following clear corporate design standards.
- Produce design solutions and work in a team environment that delivers the most efficient and cost effective product that consistently represents the client’s brand and the value of its products and services.
- Attend kickoff meetings and assess input with Project Managers to ensure receipt of all inputs needed to begin projects.
- Partner with Marketing to make sure creative requests are understood and ask questions as needed.
- Partner with Project Manager to make sure that deliverables are meeting expectations.
- Deliver requested design/layout needs for projects including: corporate collateral, communications and direct mail, etc.
- Review all work in process to ensure it is error-free before submitting it back to the Project Manager.
- Follow all naming and filing convention requirements for shared design server.
- Final review of layout for all design projects, ensuring an error-free, brand-compliant layout for printing.
- Collection of files for final output on Mac server following established collection procedures.
- Meet established and agreed-to deadlines for all projects. Coordinate with Project Manager and production vendors to provide design specifications for production execution and delivery.
- Ensure timely filing of all project information at close of project, allowing for easy access to information for next project.
- Build and maintain good working relationships by remaining calm in a fast-paced environment and proactive to deliver on requests.
- Keep team visibility and perception high by always being a supportive and positive team member