This role sits in the Applied People & Operations team. As a group we are responsible for ensuring the success of a hugely ambitious organisation made up of high performers from a diverse range of backgrounds (from machine learning experts to clinicians to partnerships managers and many, many more!). Members of our team care deeply about our role in the Applied Groups’ mission to make the world a better place and work across a number of functions to ensure we are built for scalability and success. We look for innovative solutions, seek a deep understanding of the organisation and value highly collaborative working practices. This role sits specifically in the HR Operations team. The right candidate will be a strong administrator with experience in a busy office environment, who enjoys juggling multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- You’ll have experience within an administrative role and a strong interest in pursuing a career in HR.
- You’re organized, and efficient, and take great pride in getting the details right the first time.
- You have strong communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- A team player, you are capable of effectively facilitating and collaborating with a diverse range of
people across a variety of different job functions.
- You have proven experience of proactively coordinating tasks and people to deliver quality results.
- You’ve got experience working in a constantly creative, changing and dynamic environment.
- You’re passionate about creating amazing experiences for new employees.
- You're interested in metrics and data, you use your attention to detail skills to ensure that reports are accurate and up to date.
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of some of our critical HR processes. You’ll assist the Recruitment and People Ops Teams with administrative and compliance activities that span a candidate’s offer acceptance, right through to their first day.
- You will ensure that each candidate’s on-boarding journey is a seamless and personable experience, and that they are equipped to hit the ground running as soon as they step into their new roles.
- In the process, you’ll meet and learn from some amazing people across a diverse range of backgrounds and job roles.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drafting, and auditing, employment contracts for candidates.
- Adding and updating offer details and contract verbiage, as needed.
- Managing the completion of candidate background checks via a third party vendor.
- Checking of candidate’s right to work documents prior to their on-boarding.
- Triggering relocation support services for New Starters and their families.
- Liaising with vendors to arrange local accommodation for relocating candidates.
- Maintaining candidate offer trackers, and providing weekly reports on team productivity.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs