We are looking for a candidate with data mining and statistical background to support our clients within a large ecommerce company. The person will utilize business, problem solving, data mining, and analysis skills to develop strategic quantitative analysis, including predictive modeling, behavioral segmentation, match sampling, and ad hoc reporting. Reports and Analysis will generally be complex where large volumes of data are synthesized into actionable recommendations using SQL tools, analysis software (SAS), and various statistical techniques. Hadoop and BI experience is a plus.
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 3 years of experience in advanced SQL and SAS a plus with a strong understanding of data warehouse architecture
• Hands on experiences in building reports (Tableau, Microsoft BI), campaign analytics and behavioral segmentation.
• Knowledge of database marketing practice, including design, A/B testing, execution, and measurement
• Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills as well as demonstrated skills in fact based analysis
• Strong ability to identify business issues, formulate concreate plans to resolve these issues, and effectively communicate the results to senior management
• MS in Statistics, Economics, Business or other related field. Strong academic profile with an emphasis on quantitative coursework (e.g., degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Econometrics or Engineering). Masters degree or MBA preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs