The Real-Time Graphics Specialist will be based in NY and will contribute to the creation of graphics for Real-Time systems from the operational point of view. He/She will be in charge of translating the artwork from Standard design software to Real-time On air implementation including design and logic building or creating taking the creation and implementation from a 3D system to Real-time graphics system. Additionally he/she can assist engineering in troubleshooting system issues, including critical on-air problems.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Implement on air VizRt / Orad and other RTG elements for clients
• Work closely with Real-Time Graphics Art Director to take animations from concept in After Effects, photoshop (or similar) to working RTG elements.
• Integrate data with real-time graphics (RTG)
• Create 3D scenes that will be transferred to a RTG system.
• Quick learning ability
• 3+ years of experience in VizRt or Orad systems
• Deep understanding of News live graphics workflow.
• SQL and databases understanding
• 1+ years of experience in 3D animation.
• 3+ years of experience in professional TV graphics creation
• Understanding of RTG create and logic systems
• Understating of RTG iNews integration and plug-in development
• Experience working with a fast paced 24/7 news environment
• Design Degree preferred
• Able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment
• Highly organized and able to budget his/her time
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong customer service orientation, and the ability to work effectively with many different individuals and personalities
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs