Work closely with top management to identify critical business questions and potential areas of opportunity and translate these questions into technical analyses.
• Manage business relationships with Marketing to set goals and support key performance measures optimizing media and direct response effectiveness, mix, and spend to continuously improve ROI, customer acquisition, and retention strategies.
• Drive innovation with regard to establishing refined media and direct response campaign views, evaluating channel contribution, and reporting on key KPI’s.
• Partner with media planners on data driven strategies including (but not limited to): comparative experimentation with creative, digital retargeting, and landing page optimization.
• Develop, refine, and support annual as well as monthly forecasts for the media channels.
• Present insights and recommendations for action by creating dashboards, reports, and analyses that explain what happened and most importantly, why.
• Assist in the troubleshooting of data analysis issues for disparate business teams and their initiatives
• Minimum of 3 years of current hands-on experience leveraging Adobe Analytics (i.e. Site Catalyst)
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in quantitative analysis and research.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital/interactive marketing.
• Demonstrated proficiency with data mining and extraction tools
• Proficiency with statistical analysis and software (i.e. SAS)
• Proven ability to design & lead time-sensitive projects involving cross-functional coordination, methodology development analysis, strategic recommendations, and presentation of findings to senior management.
• Strong leadership and communications skills
• Familiarity and proven experience with creating and leading projects which center around A/B Testing (i.e. Adobe Test and Target) and other multi-variant strategies and tools
• Education in statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, and/or engineering sciences preferred; Business background with strong math skills considered.
• Bachelor’s degree required and Graduate degree preferred.
• Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business User is preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs