Clients internal Marketing Communications Channel Team is looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to help drive workflow throughout the group.
The Omni-Channel Digital Marketing Specialist will serve as key support to channel digital strategy implementation. Responsibilities include working cross-functionally to assess the channel digital online/mobile landscape and confirm scope of opportunities, develop required briefs to support an optimized customer experience, coordinate the development of digital playbooks and asset guidelines, to effectively rollout enhanced digital marketing support to client’s channel partners.
- Strong knowledge of digital merchandising/marketing best practices - including but not limited to: customer journey/buy-flow strategy, digital content development, attribution data analysis, SEO/SEM, demand gen campaign strategy and activation, and mobile optimization.
- Experience developing and supporting digital marketing tools & guidelines for channel partners
- Strong understanding of WW social media platforms and best practices
- Superior project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
- Ability to be proactive and problem solve
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced organization
- Must be able to multi-task with proven effectiveness working under pressure
- Leveraging key agency insights, support Channel Digital Route-to-Market Lead in the creation of channel digital content optimization approach + best practices for channel partners
- Establish documentation to catalog/track all channel digital assets
- Develop briefs to support net new or optimized channel digital content needs
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate development of partner-facing channel digital asset guidelines
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence
- Role requires a BA/BS+ with 10+ years’ experience in a marketing/advertising agency or in-house marketing communications organization with a focus on digital merchandising/digital marketing strategy
- Demonstrated expertise of the digital landscape and proven track record of driving online/mobile/social campaign initiatives
- Experience in the direct or indirect retail channel