Our large financial brand client is looking for great video-editing talent! This will be an approximately 4 month long project--site is in Warwick, RI, some offsite flexibility is offerred!
The Agency Operations and Sales Development department at company directly supports field agents and managers within the Property and Casualty line of business. As a department our goal is to help drive sales by increasing agency efficiencies, and competitiveness within the marketplace. In this role, this person will work directly with business consultants to ensure project goals, while meeting global brand and compliance standards.
• Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
• Develop a storyboard based on the goals of each project.
• Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts and/or the instructions of directors and producers.
• Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
• Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
• Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a logical and smoothly running story.
• Review assembled films or edited videotapes on screens or monitors in order to determine if corrections are necessary.
• Trim film segments to specified lengths, and reassemble segments in sequences that present stories with maximum effect.
• Secure legal and compliance approvals on business programs, processes, and content.
• a keen eye for detail and a critical mind;
• creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing;
• patience and concentration;
• the ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team;
• a high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication;
• organizational and time management skills;
• the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
• communication skills, both written and oral.
• communication and media studies;
• fine art/visual art;
• information technology/multimedia;
• Fluent in Adobe AfterEffects
• Ability to work in Mac and PC environment