ONLINE INVENTORY SPECIALIST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ONLINE INVENTORY SPECIALIST! **
- PO Management: Own change management of POs, communication to cross-functional team (Buying team, Product production), adjusting/recording in appropriate tools/resources.
- PO Sizing/Packing: Own sizing/packing for all basic styles and exception manage for fashion styles including Rapid Response.
- Receipt Reconciliation: Reconcile received POs against forecasted quantities. Adjust current and future months based on updated information. Articulate changes to receipts from previous month's receipt reconciliation.
- Price Management: Execute and validate regular, promotional and markdown site pricing .
- Business Reports: Support Buying team by running and distributing weekly, monthly and/or seasonal reports. Validate data for accuracy.
- Process Management: Pro-actively identify and communicate best practices, solutions to tool/system/report issues
- Relationship Management: Develop and maintain effective relationships with CF busines partners and OIS team.
- Personal Development: Provide Manager and Buyers with timely feedback on personal development and training goals/progress.
- College Degree
- 1-2 years direct or relative experience
- Knowledge of Prompt, Excel, Outlook, and Vista Plus software
- Understanding of Retail Math fundamentals to include definition of metrics and how they are related.Demonstrate speed and efficiency in using existing tool suite (Excel, PETE, Merch Pipeline, TPX, etc.) to accomplish work.
- Upon training, quickly progress towards speed and efficiency in using new tools and systems.