OMNITURE IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL OMNITURE IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST! **
- Responsible for Omniture implementation strategy and execution, web analytics data quality, owning administration of the web analytics tools and developing/owning tracking for new site features/points of sale (web and native app)
- Have an applied knowledge of web analytics principals and best practices, in addition to a solid understanding of web technologies.
- The candidate should be a web analytics implementation expert and have a desire to grow in their role.
- Partner with product teams to develop tracking strategies for existing and upcoming site features based on key metrics, behavior patterns, etc
- Manage the Omniture implementation for consumer web/mweb, native iOS/Android applications and supplier portal
- Lead the DTM implementation on web and own the DTM product
- Empower analysts and other Omniture stakeholders throughout the company to gather the data they need (ad-hoc, projects, training)
- Document tracking requirements for new and existing Omniture implementations, including those managed through Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM).
- Up-keep Omniture custom variable and segment documentation for internal use
- Perform QA on new tracking as part of the sprint process, in addition to proactive QA of existing implementations
- Manage the web tag auditing tool Observepoint to proactively catch web Omniture data issues
- Perform all related administration responsibilities (user provisioning, data classification, creating and removing variables, etc)
- Manage Adobe and Observepoint vendor relationship
- Make changes to Opinionlab comment cards as necessary and work with vendor to make custom changes
- Assist with custom Opinionlab implementation for native app implementations
- Perform other administrative duties (user provisioning, alert distribution, data extraction)
- Manage Opinionlab vendor relationship
- B.S. Degree: Business, Engineering or related quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of applied Omniture administration experience required
- Advanced knowledge of key Omniture data values (props, evars, events, visits, visitors, pageviews)
- Advanced knowledge of other key Omniture concepts (segments, calculated metrics, classifications)
- Advanced knowledge of the following Omniture (Adobe Analtyics) tools: SiteCatalyst (Reports & Analytics), Discover (Ad Hoc Analysis), Data Warehouse and Report Builder, Data Feed.
- Omniture implementation experience is required
- Strong analytic drive, with a focus on the details as well as the big picture
- Ability to work cross functionally with all parts of the organization- product, marketing, engineering, UX
- Experience with Tealeaf from an analyst or event-creation perspective a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be self-motivated, curious and excited to learn new skills