Our trendy e-commerce retail client is looking to add a Senior Graphic Designer to their team, Full-Time, ON-GOING, and ON-SITE in Novato, Ca. The Senior Graphic Designer will report to the Creative Director in the Marketing Department and will create mood boards and concept sketches, designs for email and social media campaigns, landing pages, banner ads, blog content, and more. The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with the Creative Director, other designers, in-house copywriter, and will also collaborate with their in-house photographer in the creation of campaign photography. They produce 1 campaign every week so having someone with an eye for creativity and branding is a major plus! If you are a Senior Designer that is a team player, highly creative and looking to join a great team... then please apply.
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong visual design sense with excellent typography skills
- A portfolio of work that includes compelling, inspired graphic design for both web and print
- A degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Ability to collaborate, juggle projects, meet deadlines, and pay attention to the tiniest details
- Ability to understand, visually represent, and maintain the brand, consistently and expertly throughout all channels
- Ability to brainstorm creatively with abandon, independently as well as collaboratively
- Familiarity with designing for HTML/HTML5/CSS
- Familiarity with designing for mobile and responsive web design
- Illustration skills a plus
- Motion graphics skills a plus
This is a full-time, on-site position.