Our client are one of the leading engagement and integrated agencies based in Central London. The are currently looking to increase their headcount and are currently looking for a permanent Full-time Traffic Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be joining working within their Creative Services division, managing the workload of Creatives (Art Directors, Copy Writers and Designers) and Tech Solutions (Front and Back End Developers, Email, QA and Content Managers). The team are responsible for the agency process, ensuring departments across the agency are adhering to the appropriate ways of working.
- Maintaining the departmental freelance tracker with accurate information around commercials and start and end dates.
- Liaising with IT and HR to ensure the contractors have the necessary equipment and workspace.
- Running weekly commercial reports on utilisations across the departments, highlighting issues and trends. Reporting on team’s commercial health and flagging and following up on jobs with financial over runs.
- Keeping your Creative Directors and Tech Leads involved in decision-making around resource and overseeing projects
- Managing creative diaries, logging briefings.
- Ensuring concept and design timelines are adhered to.
- Leading stand-ups confidently and resolving issues/changes highlighted.
- Check in with creatives and tech to ensure work is progressing and removing blockers.
- Managing weekly resource requests and Freelance requirements, highlighting any resourcing or people issues.
- Work with Client and Project Management on timing plans and schedule for the life of projects
- Key Negotiator with agencies and freelancers on rates.
The ideal candidate who have the necessary skills.
- Proactive individual
- Great communicator
- Commercially focused and proficient
- Able to follow process and best practice
- Competent presenter
- Strong time management
- Personable and approachable
- Team player
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like you, please get in touch. We also do a competitive referral scheme, so please feel free to refer any friends or colleagues that can be of interest.