Project Duration: Start ASAP - early May
My client, a leading strategy and management-consulting firm, is currently seeking a full-time marketing resource to join over the next 9 months, during a critical start-up phase of a new alliance-related offering from their Resources operating group. The hard launch for this offering is October 6th - 9th, 2013. As part of the launch, they are still needing to finalize a name for the product, which the Marketing Manager in this role would be responsible for contributing to.
Here are additional details on the role and what they are looking for:
· Much of the work to date has focused on internal deliverables like FAQs and client account lead playbooks; need to refocus to external marketing elements
· Need to align with client-centric marketing leads, as well as target with emerging "Diamond" accounts, most of whom will already have some type of alliance upstream program in place
· Concentrated work required to get ready for external launch + overall marketing strategy; need to be able to move things more quickly to be successful
Specialized skill set needed:
· Senior marketing experience to provide guidance and push the team to do the right, strategic things versus “what we know”
· Software background to better showcase/leverage the product solution as part of the client's offering
· Strong alliance marketing skills to maximize the client/software provider relationship and value proposition, including co-branding experience
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs