This high-profile retail client is looking for a dynamic, detail oriented Digital Advertising Coordinator for a year long contract. This role will primarily be responsible for but is not limited to, approving, coordinating and trafficking display campaigns. Your role will be to support the Sales and Product teams, conduct data validation, set up and maintain ad campaigns, and assist with monthly reporting/billing/invoicing. You will be a consultant to internal teams on how to successfully execute campaigns on the network and interact with external clients to help them meet their advertising goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of working with advertising operations technologies such as 24/7 Open Ad Stream.
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate ad trafficking, contract fulfillment and quality control across multiple website properties
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, client’s, media buying and trafficking teams and internal sales staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission and ad trafficking
- Continuously focused on ensuring that maximum revenue is retained, as well as partnering with sales representatives and clients to increase renewal rates and advertising spend
- Organize interdepartmental workflow to ensure that all elements are handled according to process and schedule
- Develop new, innovative sales, marketing and product solutions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- 5+ years of working experience with an Online publisher who preferably uses 24/7 Open Ad Stream
- Ability to understand and report on advertising data and rich media, HTML and Flash advertising units
- Excellent client service, organizational, and communication skills
- A successful career progression, with a history of increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience working in a fast paced, matrixed organization
- BA/BS is required.
- Training with 24/7 Open Ad Stream preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs