Our client's Bellevue-based Mortgage Team is seeking a dynamic National Marketing Administrator to support our client's rapid growth and aggressive sales goals for lLoan Officers. Our client's business model is based on earning the trust and home buyer referrals from local real estate agents whose clients need financing for their home purchase. Nationally, our client's team ranks in the top 1% out of 3,900 mortgage lenders. They have an extremely positive, family-friendly, and supportive environment and are looking for the next great addition to their team!
The National Marketing Administrator plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the company’s National Marketing function. The role is primarily responsible, under general supervision, for providing service to licensed mortgage professionals and support in project management..
• Responsible for granting rights, privileges, permissions and market facing properties for all licensed mortgage personnel.
• Function as main contact for new hire and terminations notices of licensed personnel by activating/deactivating all rights and privileges (Loan Officer access to sales and marketing automation systems, access to CRM and third party tools; such as, SimpleNexus and Testimonial Tree).
• Function as a super-user on Testimonial Tree systems and platforms that enable Loan Officers to conduct business as a Guild employee; without these systems, Loan Officers cannot accept online applications, communicate or market to prospects/customers.
• Responsible for possessing a thorough understanding of Company’s operations and detailed processes, across multiple departments, as they are all inter-related.
• Responsible for understanding the dependencies and business consequences of role and service expectations.
• Function as a Marketing operations counterpart to the Regional Administrators.
• Provide quality control of operational details of MyCircle (each LO has a profile) and Administrative console (role must have mastery of what various screens can do). Proper set up of URL have significant consequences, such as causing website(s) to publish, with accurate branch mapping.
• Troubleshoot multiple systems, interface with vendors, IT, Compliance, Finance and Corporate Marketing on process design and quality control measures.
• Educate Regional Marketing Coordinators on systems (Vantage/ MyCircle) credentialing and web publishing procedures, as this position has super-admin rights to these platforms.
• Deliver on promised marketing service levels for Branch Managers and Recruiters when hiring Loan Officers.
• Set up account credentials for marketing automation platforms, branch notifications, onboarding new hires (with all of the systems they need to have in place) and troubleshoot elevated scenarios to find resolution.
• Provide significant contribution to program and process improvement(s).
• Oversee vendor invoices, code and allocate.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field, along with a minimum of 3+ years applicable, related experience required. Prior experience in Mortgage industry or real estate preferred.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word), with extensive calendaring and advanced features, including task management, Advanced PC skills.
• Highly proficient with Google Docs .
• Demonstrate ability to work independently; ability to be self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
• Advance verbal and written communication skills and very comfortable communicating with executives.
• Assert a high level of confidentiality.
• Results oriented, resourceful and adaptable.
• Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment.
• Strong time management skills; enjoys pace of fast turn-around timelines.
• Detailed oriented with ability to effectively organize and manage high volume requests at any given time.
• Understand complex Marketing operations.
• Ethical, with a commitment to company values.