We are seeking a highly organized and motivated Narrative Content Coordinator. In this position, you will be expected to work with the Narrative Producer, Narrative Lead & Designers to support a variety of tasks from organizing assets for recording sessions to assisting with audio file management.
Assignments may include:
- Updating Scripts both pre- and post-voice recording/motion capture sessions
- Cinematic, level dialogue and battle chatter scripts: update dialogue file names; update script changes from recording session; archive recording notes
- Assist with script preparation before voice recordings and motion capture sessions
- Assist with asset tracking and delivery of assets before voice recordings and motion capture sessions
- Localization support as needed
- Tracking and management of in game dialogue
- Verifying audio files and content
- Cinematic, level dialogue and battle chatter: Listen to recorded audio files and verify file name and content; update file names and scripts as required
- Update battle chatter script tracking document to verify what was recorded
- Highly organized - attention to detail is essential
- Self-motivated & resourceful individual who works well with a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability at successful multi-tasking & working to deadlines
- Understanding of game development process and workflows recommended
- A passion for games and an understanding of game design recommended.
- Experience using Final Draft is a plus.
- UE4 experience is a plus.