One of our top Fortune 500 companies is looking for a Experienced New Product Marketing Researcher to join their growing global Marketing team. This position is on locartion in mIdtown NYC. The candidate will oversee Market Research inputs and KPI tracking across their Product & Services Development process with the ultimate goal of incorporating the customers voice, generating enterprise efficiencies and improve future launches.
- 5+ years Exp of Market Research inc. approaches/methodologies, New Poriduct Development Proocesses, KPIs & NPS program exp.
- Proven global experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Solid understanding of service design, Design-Thinking, Cognitive Science, Human Factors/HCL
- Financial Services Sector Experience a PLUS.
- Globally oversee/advise execution of Market Research Protocols for product development/services & experiences.
- Identify proper research and testing protocols
- Determine best KPIs at each stage
- Recommend testing approaches while offering analytical support to evaluate customer experience performance
- Partner with multi-faceted global cross-functional teams
- Managing and executing various selected methodologies & discovery research methods