Our client's NA Small Business GTM Marketing team is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, communications and initiatives that generate demand to hit the quarterly / yearly financial plans. This includes driving calls to the call center and site visits resulting in revenue, unit and margin attainment, as well as driving general brand awareness with best-in-class creative and media planning.
This role presents the opportunity to own (online advertising, print, direct mail, events) and influence vehicle execution (catalog, email) for this channel in its entirety.
This role requires a strong background, campaign development and message strategy, creative and production processes, and working knowledge of integrated, multi-vehicle marketing strategy, planning and execution. The role will partner with a variety of roles within the Small Business organization, including day-to-day partnerships with GTM teams, Marketing Planning and Media Planning, as well as other organizations within Marketing, including Regional Creative, Production, Merchandising, & Cycle Planning. The role will also work closely with online teams to ensure continuity of customer experience.
• Own strategy and execution of all online advertising, print, and direct mail tactics
• Collaborate with Small Business Sales leads for strategy to determine marketing asset needs
• Communicate marcom objects to creative, merch and localization teams
• Manage tools to support and deliver larger quantities of Small Business marcom
• Evaluate Small Business Association OA/social analytics and partnerships to optimize towards key KPIs
• Align with creative and production teams on Small Business Associations specific OA needs in accordance to each partner
• Collaborate with Small Business Associations team on peak promotional periods to impact creative and phasing accordingly for both OA and print/DM marcom