A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a contract Account Marketing Specialist to join their North America Integrated Retail Marketing team.
This is a 2 month temporary role and a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at this amazing Sportswear Company!
As the IRM Account Marketing Specialist, you will support IRM Key Accounts Marketing team by managing the execution of product stories and brand marketing in omni-channel, digital and retail environments.
You will lead the execution of marketing campaigns and interface with internal and external partners. Internally, you will work closely with the SDS, MDS, and SSG Integrate Account Teams as well as cross-functional partners from IRM and Brand categories and territory teams. Externally, you will work with our agency and vendor partners as well as our account contacts to bring marketing efforts to life.
You must be proactive, learn quickly and have excellent interpersonal communication skills. Must have strong project management skills, organization, and ability to manage competing priorities on tight timelines.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables:
• Understand seasonal marketing priorities for SDS, MDS, and SSG accounts
• Understand Brand standards, marketing priorities and consumer mindsets
• Create briefs and manage agencies on design and production work
• Manage timeline and work within a budget
• Provide status updates to IRM Account Marketing Managers include project tracking against launch dates.
• Attend category IMM, IRM, and SDS staff meetings. Occasionally acting as a proxy representing IRM Account team members and delivering notes back to the team
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree or additional 2 years of experience in lieu of degree
• At least 2 years’ experience working on retail activations and product storytelling, including product launches
• Ability to learn and navigate Nike internal ordering systems
• Quick learner and ability to support seasonal marketing programs in-store and digitally
• Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously on an array of projects
• Strong project management and retail execution skills
• Expertise in Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Candidate must be willing to travel up to 15% of the time