Music Partner Manager
Duration: ASAP for 6 months pay between 31.92-39.25 ph plus perks ( £65k-81k pa pro rata)
As Manager, Music Partnerships (MENA), you will be responsible for providing ongoing relationship management to key music content partners in the digital music space.
In this role you will interact regularly with counterparts at music labels and artists and any other key music content partners, facilitating ongoing business and operational processes, resolving inquiries, and identifying and driving mutual business growth opportunities. You will also collaborate extensively with internal teams on both long- and short-term cross-functional projects.
You will work in the Music partnerships team and focus on local partners and international partners having a local presence or impact in the Middle East and North Africa, and help support other initiatives across the region.
You will have exceptional partner management skills, a service mindset, and experience working with music companies in the digital space. Some travel will be required.
The clients line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of the clients ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience at a music label and/or digital company
- Ability to speak and write fluent English and Arabic. Speaking French is a plus.
- Business development experience negotiating content or digital deals, with a preference for insider music industry experience
- Deep understanding of the music and video industries as well as the nuances of licensing and key Internet and digital media trends.
- Strong network in the local music industry, good understanding of local trends and music culture across the Middle East and North Africa.
- Ability to drive new partnerships, sell new business opportunities to existing partners, and ensure prompt and proper resolution of business issues raised by partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships (externally and internally)
- Strong organizational, leadership and analytical skills
- Manage and optimize existing partnerships to maximize revenues and user experience while maintaining strong direct relationships with key music partners across the Middle East and North Africa.
- Develop commercial video strategies and audio release roadmap, promotional opportunities and international expansion, and work cross-functionally to ensure plan execution.
- Support partner goals and enquiries and coordinate with other cross functional teams accordingly.
- Identify long-term mutual business growth opportunities for partner accounts and drive those opportunities internally and externally.
- Identify long-term mutual business growth opportunities for partner accounts and drive those opportunities internally and externally. Work with management to define and launch strategic business initiatives in your assigned market.