Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank is seeking at Multi-platform Post Production Coordinator to join their team. This is a temporary 3-month opportunity with the possibility of extending up to 18-months.
- Track the progress of each project from the moment physical production ends to when it airs.
- Oversee the post-production schedule and calendar.
- Coordinate sessions such as: VO, Editing, Graphics, VFX, Sound Mix, etc.
- Assist in maintaining post-production deadlines and milestones.
- Input status notes into each database record so the progress can be easily tracked.
- Acquire, distribute and organize assets from different departments - Final Episodes, Clips, Music stems, graphic packages and others.
- QC all materials before sending to the Production Manager for final approval.
- Insure all final deliverables are received and properly distributed (Masters, Project Files, Cue Sheets, EDL, CC, etc.)
- Create music cue sheets, transcripts, and databases when assigned and requested.
- Communicate with other departments and vendors on project status
- Set up vendor with the appropriate access including PIX, Work Orders, Spec Sheets, font and music libraries, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Post Production Coordinator or Post Production Assistant in one or more of the following areas:
- Television, New Media, or Digital Production company
- Network, Cable, or Digital Network
- Production Company/Studio
- Experience in diverse formats –Commercials, On-Air Promotions, Interstitials, Micro/Social Content, Music Videos, Shorts, Digital Content, Animation, Scripted, Variety, or Reality.
- Thorough understanding of the post-production process with experience managing deliverables from ingest of raw footage through edit, VFX, graphics, color, finishing and delivery.
- In-depth, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, Flame, Pro Tools and Da Vinci