Solution & Account Manager (SAM) partners with Advertising Solution, Sales and Services employees to manage strategic advertising campaigns with our Clients platforms. The role reports to the Multinational Account Services Lead.
The SAM is responsible for the supervision and end-to-end execution of multi-markets high value campaigns for strategic clients. The role covers a wide range of responsibilities from managing the client/agency relationship to being the main contact during the execution, launch and completion of a campaign. Throughout the project, the SAM will deliver “white glove” service to the client and will be the window of MSA to the external parties.
The SAM will partner closely with both the Ad Solutions and Sales team owning the business, and will coordinate all the v-teams involved in a given project (Content & Publishing, Design, UX, Program Management, testing, Research, Marketing, Editorial products teams, external vendors etc.) to ensure that custom advertising solutions are implemented across multimarket as sold and within budget.
The SAM – working independently or closely with the AM aligned to the agency group - will ensure that both the bespoke and the media part of the campaigns are executed flawlessly. It includes being responsible for developing and executing the customer’s order and ensuring that campaigns are fulfilled in line with the customer’s requirements and expectations.
The mission of the team is to work in partnership with leading international advertisers and agencies to develop and deliver engaging multinational digital solutions - using our Client’s assets, properties & expertise to connect with consumers and address business challenges across multiple markets. The team covers the whole online spectrum, from simple rich media ads to complex fully custom sites, and is able to work across our Client’s all platforms.
Key Accountabilities of the SAM
• Interface daily with the account team, customers and internal v-team to drive the end-to-end execution of creative solutions in order to deliver solutions on time and per spec as agreed.
• Ensure that all solutions are profitable and work within the margins of our business model.
• Provide timely correspondence to internal and external partners with regular status meeting and emails.
• Manage all implementation aspects of creative solutions, including management of timelines, kick off meetings with client/creative agency, coordination of internal v-teams work, tracking, research, client approval etc.
• Make case-by-case go/no-go decisions regarding special client requests for creative solutions customization.
• Serve as a first tier trouble-shooter and escalation point for all issues.
• Ensure quality and site compliance by enforcing standard policies and procedures.
• Follow-up of campaign after launch to ensure full delivery as expected on all aspect of the campaign, including regular communications with local markets to ensure editorial delivery.
• Regular reports to the client during the duration of the campaign and final report including in depth analysis of results to present to the client on a face-to-face meeting.
• Conduct post campaign analysis and share useful learnings and best practices with the team.
• Action the implementation of any improvement needed in the process that you identified in your post mortem or during a campaign.
• Manage highly complex campaigns for key media agencies and clients. Campaigns will generally run across 5 to 20 markets globally covering multiple time zones, languages and cultures
• Understand digital product offering and technical requirements across 20 markets plus.
• Project manage multi-device campaigns that can include homepage takeovers, editorial, Mobile, etc.
• Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver sterling campaign launch and collaboration.
• Proactively interact with internal partners to address technical issues and monitor the campaign; it includes ensuring all creative is tested and live on time.
• Proactively optimize campaign to ensure highest return on investment.
• Conduct ongoing monitoring of delivery, pacing and investigate and resolve delivery / performance issues.
• Conduct mid and end of campaign analysis, making recommendations to the agency for optimization and future campaigns. Report progress against client goals keeping the customer and AE informed of the status.
• Troubleshoot and problem solve as required
• Enforce local standard policies and procedures (business rules) to maintain quality standards and improve customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain relationship with the Ad Solution team as well as the Sales pods.
• Develop a seamless and tight relationship with the AMs to ensure workload is balanced and support in constant; whether leading a project or supporting campaign management
• Develop a network of contacts in the markets to support solution and campaign deployment.
Key Success Criteria
• Deliver against all KPIs / Commitments
• Develop excellent customer/partner satisfaction whilst maximizing yield across multinational campaigns
• Build relationship with local markets globally
• Develop the customer relationship and business through effective campaign management, delivery and analysis
• Assist AE in achievement of revenue goal against defined customer base
• Deliver all reporting and on-going measurement requirements on time
• Performance/ Scale display functional knowledge
To be successful in this role, the person should have a strong grasp of product development cycles, be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects, be extremely detail-oriented and able to take complete ownership of implementation details required to ship “Custom Solutions” and analyze data and present results to internal and external audiences after the program has launched.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• At least 5+ years’ experience in executing digital campaigns
• Strong proven international Client Services experience in the online environment.
• Dealing with internationally based clients running campaigns across multiple markets / time zones and languages
• Project management of complex, multi-work stream projects, as well as shorter-term tactical projects across a wide variety of business functions.
• Strong coordination skills and ability to bring together multiple external and internal teams to achieve the delivery of a fully functional project according to specs within timelines and within budget.
• Demonstrated success in leading or actively participating in cross-functional virtual teams and ability to build strong and productive cross-organizational relationships
• Ability to articulate a project's objectives and goals with appropriate targeting to audience.
• Proven ability to understand and tell a success story supported by quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Possesses deep interactive ad industry experience with proven knowledge and understanding of online products and channels
Technical / Functional Skills
• High level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications
• In depth knowledge of the media advertising industry
• Specialized industry, customer and campaign knowledge
• Campaign analysis
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
• Thrives in and can drive results in a complex, multi-site multi-stakeholder environment
• Exceptional attention to detail plus ability to see the big picture.
• Strong organizational and planning skills to manage complex deal.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer focus
• Drive and Determination
• Structured and methodical
• Troubleshooting – problem solving ability
• Team Player
• Learning Agility
• Dynamic, proactive, with good initiative, ability to work without supervision.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
Special Requirements/Additional Information e.g. Language skills
• Language skills considered a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs