ON-SITE contractor opening for a Video Producer/Camera/Editor operator responsible for camera operations, lighting, sound for video, photography and editing
- Ensure hardware is setup and properly utilized for video and still productions
- Support fellow in-house and contract staff to create award-winning digital media productions.
- Support relationships with senior internal customers, stakeholders, and staff.
- Promote use of video as a primary communication channel.
- Provide setup up, use and breakdown of gear for video and photo shoots.
- Expert knowledge of Sony XDCAM, external recorders, Canon DSLR and external audio recorders required.
- Strong working knowledge of and hands-on experience with standard multimedia development tool suite (Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.).
- Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience operating production equipment in studio and on location (cameras, lighting, microphones, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications and familiarity with both Windows and Macintosh platforms.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with ability to initiate and foster collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and respond to changing schedules and priorities.
- Detailed knowledge of industry trends and emerging technology.
- Ability to take educated risks, try new ideas, and foster innovation.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D a must.
Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Communications, Television Production, Film or related field. 8-10 years of relevant experience, preferably in production environment.
Must have expert knowledge in Adobe After Effects, strong illustration and animation skills.
Cinema 4D is a plus.
BS and/or 8 years related experience; at least 5 years of camera experience.
*This position will require overnight travel up to 10 % of the time as well as some local travel.
Ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
Start Date Pending: Background Check + Drug Screen completion.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.