Client Staffing, Training, & Communications is responsible for training and enabling salespeople at resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores, and enterprise partners. Your work will be key in informing salespeople around the world about client products and helping them deliver a great customer experience.
We’re looking for a multimedia specialist to shape a great conversation between channel sales partners and customers. You’ll join a cross-functional team working on sales training and communications, leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms to influence a global sales audience.
- At least 5 years of production experience at a commercial multimedia or video production company or internal corporate media production environment
- Expert knowledge of audio and video recording techniques and systems, including lighting, video/DSLR camera operation, A/V signal routing, pro audio, grip, and studio environments
- Expert knowledge of streaming media delivery, video capture, editing and encoding, Internet, FTP, and related distribution technologies
- Extensive experience with Final Cut Pro X, Compressor, Logic Studio, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Aperture, Keynote, macOS, iOS
- Professional customer service relationship experience with high-profile clients
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
What You’ll Do
- You’ll support live webcasts in consultation, live production, and post-production. As part of that, you’ll run cameras and video switching, or audio mixing, as well as preparation of back-end webcast software, including streaming video setup. And you’ll edit post-webcast video in Final Cut Pro, then compress and distribute video to stakeholders.
- You’ll assist directors of photography/videographers with equipment organization, setup, media management, and grip work, including on-location equipment prep, transportation, setup, and teardown.
- You’ll act as 1st and 2nd director of photography/videographer as needed.
- You’ll support recordings including Keynote presentations, software demos, interviews, live events, and audio by recording presenters and editing, compressing, and distributing video and/or audio.
- You’ll post-produce video projects with motion graphics treatments.
- Experience in still and motion graphics design
- Experience in computer systems support and troubleshooting
- Experience working in a training/tutorial production environment
- Experience in photography and photo retouching
- BA or BS in communications, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production, or related field
- Must submit a demo reel that clearly demonstrates visual and audio work
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs