Multimedia Producer / Editor
Location - Central London
Salary - Competitive
Start Date - ASAP/Notice Period
Our client, one of the capital’s top Football Clubs, are looking for a Senior Multimedia Producer / Editor to come on board and work within their content team. Potentially leading a small team of professionals, the chosen candidate will be responsible for content across all the club’s social media and other channels.
Our client are on the lookout for a talented and dedicated Multimedia Producer/Editor with experience in both pre and post production, with the ability to plan, shoot and edit video footage for all major social channels. The chosen candidate will be expected to attend matches throughout the season and record and edit footage to be used on social posts, they will also regularly attend training sessions at the club’s local training ground to record footage. The chosen candidate will work on the creation and implementation of all the clubs video content, working on creative ideas and be responsible for executing. Our client are looking for a highly creative individual comfortable conceptualising and delivering creative and original video content that best represent the club.
Due to the nature of working at a football club, the chosen candidate must be willing to work unsociable hours that include weekends and evenings in order to complete the required work.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have previous editing and production experience, ideally with either a Premier League or Championship club or the FA themselves. If not, then previous working within the sports industry is a must.
Other Skills/Requirements Include:
- Advanced Premier Pro/Final Cut Pro experience
- Skills with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- A passion for sports and a love of the beautiful game
- Advanced Video Editing skills, including audio and colour correction
- Experience with camera operations, including, lighting and sound as well as multi-camera operation
- Familiarity with different types of encoders
- Extensive understanding and experience of all digital media, especially social