Title: Multimedia Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Mid-Wilshire)
Duration: 3+ months
Availability Requirements: 20-40hrs per week
Our client, a SaaS company in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles, is looking for a Multimedia Designer with a focus on digital design, photography, and video to join their team. You will be working on the marketing team, reporting to the CMO and collaborating with another designer. You will work on a wide range of projects, including some marketing collateral and trade show graphics, but a majority of the work with be focused on digital (web site assets, email newsletters) and website asset updates (using CMS system - Expression Engine).
What you'll be doing:
- Design: working with another designer, based on design briefs create a range of marketing materials including marketing collateral, trade show graphics, web site assets, email newsletters, etc
- Photography: capturing company related graphics to replace general stock photography, support additional photographic needs in the future capturing staff members or client for branded materials
- Video and Motion Graphics: produce motion graphics and video packages to highlight internal team members, product features, and client stories
- Collaborating with other team members: while you will have a lot of autonomy to your work, you will also be collaborating with another designer, the CMO, and other marketing stakeholders, taking critique from internal marketing stakeholders and make appropriate changes and adjustments
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience in a professional setting with a portfolio of example showing work
- Experience with photography and video production for corporate videos
- Experience with motion graphics is a BONUS, but not required
- A clean, professional design aesthetic (think software companies, SaaS, financial services, etc)
- Proficiency with last Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Great communication skills and ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to stakeholders and team members
- A desire to take ownership of your work and communicate your thought process to other decision makers
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
If you are interested, please apply with your latest resume!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Multimedia Designer