Multilingual Technical Program Manager - London - Up to £56K Pro Rata
Our client is a major multinational technology company specialising in internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud- computing, software, and hardware.
Their Technology Solutions Organisation is dedicated to developing and managing the company's largest and most strategic partnerships. This team lead deployments, optimise implementations, and handle integrations to build strong, successful and long-term partnerships.
As a Technical Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our product partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of the company's product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will oversee the technical execution and business operations of partnerships, as well as prioritise projects and resources.
Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with amazing customer care. Our team is the face of the company to most of our customerss and we want their support experience to set new standards, just like our products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new products and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ad solutions to our VPN's and just about everything in between. Our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own internal sales staff.
* Work closely with our Business Development team to develop, and optimize new business opportunities and develop warm client relationships by leveraging company products and technologies.
* Provide consulting services to our partners, build lasting relationships and be sensitive to client needs.
* Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their problems.
* Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
* Perform implementation reviews, champion new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working with and managing external partners.
* Ability to speak and write in Spanish, Italian or Russian in addition to English fluently.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
**Please also indicate your eligibility to live and work in the UK (British Citizen or appropriate Visa/Work Permit), your availability to interview, Salary expectation and language proficiency on your application.