In this 6+ month role at a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in New York, you will create and manage motion graphics within a small, fast-paced video production team that puts out a tremendous amount of content for the client’s brands. The motion graphics designer will specialize in Help Center content and be able to create clear and compelling videos that will assist users who need help navigating or completing common workflows in the client’s products.
As a Motion Designer you will:
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for Motion Graphic project using Adobe After Effects.
- You will create & deliver motion graphics for web.
- You will work with production team and internal stakeholders to understand project scope and objectives, then assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animations, etc for graphic design.
- Sometimes you will partner and collaborate with editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Be prepared to composite or edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics. Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics for UI, UX .
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas, and develop graphic treatments that are helpful and effective.
- The individual must have motion graphics experience and be able to manage deadlines and coordination for numerous deliverables. The individual will also be comfortable managing freelancers for certain aspects of delivery.
- 3-5 years experience
- Portfolio that highlights a high level of craft, with samples of how-to content preferred.
- Tactical hands on design capabilities
- Strong communications skills
- DesiredAdobe Premiere
- Video editing skills