New opening for Motion Graphics Designer In Charlotte, NC!
The Motion-Video Designer is a member of the Creative Services Team. This individual shoot, edit, publish video content for marketing and provide support on motion graphics for integrated campaign needs
• Design and create industry-leading motion graphics for video deliverables.
• Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
• Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
• Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
• Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
• Work with creative director, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Plan, set up, and shoot small to mid-sized video projects
• Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
• Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Candidate should have 3-6 or more years of design experience in an advertising, branding or in house agency.
• Candidate should have excellent ideation/conceptual experience reflected in their portfolio.
• Candidate should be able to handle multiple large scale videoprojects and manage to established timelines.
• Candidate should have excellent presentation skills to a varied stakeholder group.
• Exceptional communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate should have broad experience in:
o Reviewing/assessing creative work (digital, video)
o Presenting work to clients and articulating the underlying strategy
o Independently managing the development of, presentation of video work
o Providing feedback and direction on shoots
o Design leadership on video projects