Our Entertainment & Music client is going through a massive re-branding. They're looking for a Motion Graphics Designer will help bring new designs to life, and will be expected to influence visual design, making the hand-off from static designs to motion graphics a more fluid and integrated experience. These designs include, but are not limited to: branding elements; openers; end cards; lower thirds; bumpers; wipes; brand splash videos; logo animations; high quality social posts and GIFs; animated illustrations; instructional videos/animations; and UI components like animated icons, buttons, feedback elements, innovative loading screens, progress indicators, etc.
Design today doesn’t translate to just one specialty – a once static artform has evolved into a beautiful living breathing thing. You are a choreographer of colors, type and design and understand the way that motion enhances UX and brand elements. You are a motion designer who is a scholar of great design – not just someone who can make things move. You have a passion for details, large and small, that deliver a big impact.
Skills to have:
- Must be a visual problem solver; have the ability to present complex information in a simplified, digestible, delightful way
- Bring enthusiasm and confidence to the work. Must be inspired, and highly motivated about making a difference
- Appreciation for the small details in UX and UI that, when animated, bring an experience to life, inject personality, and help users understand what’s happening and what to do next
- Ability to explore many ideas quickly
- BONUS: HTML5 for dynamic media; Principle; Framer; Bodymovin; Lottie
- Ideal candidate: someone with motion graphics and product design experience
- Experience working closely with senior management and product design teams
- Motion graphics pro: from gif to animation to cutting live footage
- Expertise in current motion graphics tools including After Effects
- Comfortable in video editing software - IE: Adobe Premiere, etc.